ARRK Product Development Group Ltd.
Liability for Contents
Liability for Links
- ARRK, Shutterstock
An overview of data protection
Data recording on our website
Analysis tools and tools provided by third parties.
General information and mandatory information
Information about the responsible party (referred to as the “controller” in the GDPR)
Revocation of your consent to the processing of data
- In the event that you should dispute the correctness of your data archived by us, we will usually need some time to verify this claim. During the time that this investigation is ongoing, you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing of your personal data was/is conducted in an unlawful manner, you have the option to demand the restriction of the processing of your data in lieu of demanding the eradication of this data.
- If we do not need your personal data any longer and you need it to exercise, defend or claim legal entitlements, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of its eradication.
- If you have raised an objection pursuant to Art. 21 Sect. 1 GDPR, your rights and our rights will have to be weighed against each other. As long as it has not been determined whose interests prevail, you have the right to demand a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
Data protection officer
Recording of data on our website
- The type and version of browser used
- The used operating system
- Referrer URL
- The hostname of the accessing computer
- The time of the server inquiry
- The IP address
Analysis tools and advertising
Plug-ins and Tools
For more information about Google reCAPTCHA and to review the Data Privacy Declaration of Google, please follow these links: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/android.html.